The Home Care Service The oak is a service of domestic character, psychological, rehabilitative, social, personal and educational, that aims to provide, through professionals, comprehensive care to all those who, in Somehow, require assistance and / or support of third parties in situations of special need, ensuring the permanence of the same in their family or origin.
A. PERSONAL CARE TASKS
- Personal hygiene and grooming, including bath / shower daily and anything that requires regular hygiene, as well as special attention to the maintenance of hygiene and incontinent bedridden to prevent ulcer formation.
- Help and / or mobilizing support for the dependent person inside and outside the home. And the performance of activities of daily living in the home environment.
- Control of prescribed medication (excluding priests, placing urinary catheters and nasogastric). Sides and accompaniments therapeutic visits in cases of medical visits or in cases of emergency (family consent).
- And collection and management of recipes and documents related to daily life dependent.
- Help in food intake.
- Personal support and functional rehabilitation.
- Guidance and counseling services to employees and / or their family members.
B. JOBS HOME CARE
- Cleaning the housing
- Washing and ironing review
- Making purchases by the beneficiary / a service.
- Diet Cooked food as established and / or transportation to home.
- Minor repair of household goods and personal use and any other activities necessary for the normal functioning of the home.
C. TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL CHARACTER
- Intervention and social monitoring.
- socio-educational: organizing support chores, promoting the acquisition of personal habits, social, hygiene, health and nutrition.
- Follow-school and leisure activities and free time.
- Information, counseling and financial aid processing and social, economic, cultural and health.
D. OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER
- Adapted Transport
- Support in medical visits and hospital stays
- Childcare, both daily and in weekends.
- Cleaning stairs, farms, garages, homes.
Our SAD is formed by a team of qualified professionals with extensive experience in the provision of services:
- Social worker for coordination tasks, management, supervision and monitoring of services, financial aid processing, information and referral.
- Human resources coordinator to assistant training tasks, reinforcing cases, referral, information and tracking services.
- Home care aides with extensive work experience in programs and home care services and / or similar.
- Psychologist, Task personalized counseling and / or family care.
- Physiotherapist, rehabilitation tasks functional residual capacity advantage, cancel disabling sequelae.
We realize that our needs and those of our loved ones are not always equal, so these services are provided both on a predetermined schedule, every day, for long periods, as in a timely manner, or for short periods of time the family needs a break / help needed.
Our contact numbers:
– Social worker: 608528060
– HR Coordinator: 649678330
– Switchboard: 962858081
– Fax: 962858045